Create Visualizations with Qlik Sense, a scenario-based course, addresses the fundamentals required to enable you for self-service visualization and discovery.
The course combines demonstrations and hands-on exercises to teach the essential concepts for designing beautiful and effective Qlik Sense visualizations and guided stories.
Additionally. you will look in depth at the different visualizations and selecting the appropriate one for your data and the type of questions you need to answer.
This course combines demonstrations and hands-on exercises to teach the concepts for designing Qlik Sense visualizations and guided stories.
Course Fee - $1,200 per student (Suggested Price - $1,600)
Option - Students can add a 12-month subscription for Qlik Continuous Classroom (QCC) at a substantially reduced rate as part of this registration offer.
Class Type and Duration
- Instructor led , live at new training facility at District of West Vancouver
- 2 days
- Building an app tutorial (found under Tutorials in the online help of Qlik Sense Desktop)
- Business Users
- Business Analysts
- Data Architects
- Perform advanced analysis in Qlik Sense
- Identify data types and explain how they are interpreted as visualizations
- Design and create Qlik Sense visualizations, based on user-centered workflows, for others to use
- Discuss concepts of data visualization and how they are implemented in Qlik Sense
- Identify best practices for Qlik Sense visualiztion design
- Share insights with Qlik Sense guided story-telling
- Explain how Qlik Sense's responsive design enables developing multi-screen design
- Share apps on cloud with others
- Getting started with Qlik Sense
- Loading Data
- Enhancing your apps
- Sharing your insights
- Delivering and next steps
GINQO will invoice according to your instructions