Pre-sales Solutions Architect
Location: Vancouver, Toronto or Ottawa
- We are looking for a Pre-sales Solution Architect to join the growing team in Canada. As a key member of the sales team, you will support sales of our Qlik Data Analytics solutions to businesses across North America. Your technical and functional expertise will make you the evangelist and a key differentiator that shows the power of our Data Analytics solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance to members of the sales team to ensure the Data Analytics Solution is the proper technical and business solution.
- Skillful preparation and passionate delivery of onsite and web-based product demonstrations tailored to customers’ business processes and requirements.
- Frequent communications with customer IT/IS Managers, Directors and VP’s to ensure the appropriate fit of our Data Analytics solution in the customer environment.
- Identifying opportunities for cross selling and up-selling of licenses, maintenance, training and services
- Deliver training of Qlik (On premise and Cloud) solutions to pre-sales and post-sales customers.
- Complete understanding of all the products in the Qlik Data Analytics Platfirm as well as Add-on products.
- Translate technology, software and business solutions to all types of audiences such as non-technical people.
- Provide Training Courses for Qlik Data Analytics software
- Requirements Gathering & Business Analysis
- Solution Selling: skills focusing on getting the prospective client excited about the ability to address their business problem with Qlik Data Analytics software and GINQO Solutions.
- Understanding and validating a prospect or client’s core needs and pains while demonstrating value on how to address these issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience working with the executive level customers and all personality types
- Prior experience in similar roles with both On-Premise and/or SaaS application providers will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of applications, integrations and relational databases.
- Technical expertise sufficient to support business applications.
- Technical expertise to be a certified trainer in Qlik Data Analytics software.
- Past experience working as a Consultant to implement a Data Analytics Solutions is preferred
- Active Listener and clear communicator; persuasive and articulate to apply the solution to the customer or prospect’s unique needs.
- Quietly confident with a can-do attitude
- Ability to think independently and analytically is preferred.
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Great working environment and lots of company team-building and team development events
- We offer a competitive base salary based on experience, a performance bonus and a benefits plan
- Remote working flexibility
Ready to join a fun team and challenging environment? Then send your resume to email@example.com