Qlik Solutions Developer
Location: Vancouver, BC
- We are looking for a passionate Qlik Solutions Developer to join our fast growing team focused on implementing Data Analytics solutions at our Canadian and US clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze business and system requirements to determine best use of Qlik within the customer’s environment.
- Translate business requirements into Qlik Sense and QlikView applications and develop end-user business-oriented dashboards, self-service analytics and reports.
- Create and document business/technical specifications and validate the application results.
- Build operational, tactical and strategic Qlik dashboards, reports and analytical solutions to help customers gain better business insights and improve their business decisions and operational efficiencies.
- Provide production support, including working with clients to identify issues and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 1+ years working as an analyst in a small, mid-size or large organization using any Data Analytics software (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI or other)
- 1+ years experience in Project Management
- Educational or professional background in business administration, science or systems
- Working knowledge of programming, databases, networking and PC operating systems/platforms
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer a competitive base salary based on experience, a performance bonus and a benefits plan.
Ready to join a fun team and challenging environment? Then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org